Georgios Kampisiulis Kemmler
Managing Director of Stiegelmeyer Group | Managing Director of Stiegelmeyer Africa (Pty) Ltd
The alternating pressure system for demanding applications
Aero4 mattresses consist of small-structure air cells. In alternating pressure operation 75% of the cells are inflated, while the air pressure is reduced in the remaining 25%. The effect on the blood circulation of the tissue is similar to the positive effect of everyday movements. The patient's body weight is distributed more evenly and point loads are reduced.
As an option to alternating pressure, a gentle, evenly distributed pressure can be set in all air cells. In this case, the patient sinks deeper into the mattress, relieving the entire body. It feels comfortable and calming for the reclining person.
The alternating pressure system of the Aero4 range promotes pressure ulcer prevention:
The key points at a glance
Do you have any questions regarding Aero4-System?
You can find further information in the download section, or you can contact us directly.