Apprenticeships with Stiegelmeyer
Our emphasis on the highest possible quality applies not only to our products, but also to our employees. We attach great importance, in particular, to high-quality vocational training. This enables us to assure the quality of our staff, our products and our company.
An apprenticeship with Stiegelmeyer pays dividends, since we are a qualified training company and can offer you, for example:
- A good working atmosphere
- Training in many different vocations
- Qualified training at a very high level
- Preparation for examinations
- Individual career advancements
- Continued education opportunities after training
- Development opportunities within the company
- Fairness, trust, reliability and esteem
We always prefer to receive applications in electronic form, as a compact PDF file. Your application should be complete and properly structured. It should clearly demonstrate your particular interest in your chosen vocation and in our company.
Standardised covering letters will be less successful. Ideally, you should describe yourself, your abilities and your wishes clearly but briefly.
The contact address for application documents or enquiries regarding apprenticeships is:
In addition to specialist knowledge, we place great importance on social competence, team spirit and a sense of responsibility. At Stiegelmeyer, the trainees of today can become the managers of tomorrow!
At our Herford premises, we are currently training people in the following vocations:
- Industrial Management Assistant
- Industrial Management Assistant with the
additional qualification of EU Industrial Management Assistant
- Commercial Management Assistant for Marketing Communication
- Information Technology Officer
- Technical Product Designer
- Warehouse Logistics Specialist
- Warehouse Specialist
- Industrial Electrician specialising in plant engineering
- Construction Mechanic
At our Nordhausen premises in Thuringia, we are currently training people in the following vocations:
- Woodworking Technician
If you would like to know what apprenticeship places are currently on offer, please don't hesitate to enquire.
Work-study programme: Bachelor of Business Administration, Industrial Management Assistant
Work-study programmes offer advantages for both students and companies. They combine a traditional apprenticeship with a bachelor degree course. This is why, in 2013, we decided to introduce the dual apprenticeship integrated study course entitled “Bachelor of Business Administration, Industrial Management Assistant”.
The apprenticeship comprises varied phases of practical experience in the relevant departments of the Stiegelmeyer-Group and phases of vocational study at the Berufskolleg am Wilhelmsplatz. The business administration study part of the programme takes place at the Hamburg Fern-Hochschule (University of Applied Science). The training programme takes four years in total. A work-study programme opens up outstanding career prospects and offers attractive financial benefits – both during and after your degree course.
We train our young talent systematically and with purpose. At the same time, trainees and students start earning their own salary right from the start.
The advantages at a glance:
- A great combination of vocational training and university study
- Qualification as Industrial Management Assistant after three years of apprenticeship
- Qualification as “Bachelor of Business Administration” after the fourth year
- Earn money during both vocational and study periods
- Excellent practice-oriented training
- Complete your apprenticeship and degree course in just four years
Additional information, such as a comprehensive brochure to download, is available directly from the Berufskolleg am Wilhelmsplatz in Herford.